Monday, November 12, 2007

Turns Out I'm Not Quitting. Nov 12th.

Hey, been a while. I would love to give you some long drawn out story about why but frankly, it seems boring. Here goes.

  • Reports of my quitting have been greatly exaggerated.

  • I.H: While your comment about quitting easily and the rest of my life being sucky is noted, it is not the reason for the comeback. Life is sucky sometimes, I know this and everyone else does, but here is to perseverance. PRESS ON INDEED MY FRIEND!

  • How cool was the football video? There are more but I don't feel like waiting 40 minutes for them to upload. They are available upon request.

  • I would like to thank The Fighting Illini for making the BCS Title Game worth watching. OSU losing made my weekend and my college football season. Now Oregon and LSU can play each other and it will be a great game. Oregon by 7. Plus, how annoying is OSU? I mean, I know you guys whooped up on Akron, Youngstown State, and the crappy Big 10 Conference and all. Please. O-H......N-O!

  • I sort of twisted up my knee in a botched piggy-back attempt this weekend at OSU. I requested the ride, my friend obliged. I jumped to get on his back...and he...ducked. I went over the top and twisted it a bit. This was Friday, I am still a little swollen and stiff and definitely sore. I can put weight on it though and it hasn't caused me poor sleep so I am not too worried. Someone pass the Ibuprofen.

Peace, Love, Hoops. The Donnage.

4 comments:

Nance said...

1. I'm already hearing a bunch of OSU people making big excuses and acting like the Rose Bowl and the Michigan State game were THE OBJECTIVE all along. Shut up and eat your crow. Weiners.

2. Your twisted knee story is skirting the truth. Where is the adverbial clause "while I was drunk" supposed to be inserted? Yeah.

3. Your grammar, spelling, and punctuation are so greatly improved that I am excited.

The Donnage said...

Nance,

1. Michigan. Not Michigan State. Close enough though since none of those three teams (OSU, UM, or MSU) are relevant right now.

2. Yes. I was blasted. But not too blasted to know that it was Bally's fault. But thanks for the concern.

3. That's how I get down.

Nance said...

I don't know the difference, but I don't care to, either. One is blue. That's the one I was talking about. Sigh.

Mikey G. said...

Boo for getting hurt. I have some major bruises from (hula) hooping, one of which has been aching quite a bit.