Monday, March 17, 2008

March 17th

Where the fuck have you been? Honestly.

OK, that was some misplaced anger and I apologize for it. I didnt feel like blogging so basically, I didnt do it. Hold your applause until the end of the comebcak tour (March 17th-April 1, 2008. Will be immediately followed by the normal tour.)

  • Today I wore a green T-Shirt and an orange fleece. The irony of this did not escape me although it was not my original itnention when I got dressed to do it. I feel like I am bombing myself. My fleece is actually out at my car making sure that when I start it, I explode. In the interim, my T-Shirt is shotgunning cans of Guiness, Bailey's, and Whiskey. The irony there, that drink is called an Irish Car Bomb. Perfect.

  • So my diet went to the shitter over Spring Break in North Myrtle. I drank a lot, ate too much, laid around and had a good time. Really, the most active thing I did was climb the stairs at the multi-level putt-putt place we went to. That and throw the football around the beach and try to hit shit with it. Good times.

  • That's about all for now. More to come soon. Promise.

Donnage

2 comments:

Nance said...

and you didn't even tell me you had started back up again. everyone asked me where my green was all day on st. paddy's. i hate that crap. i have no green and i hate how phony it all is. bfd.

Mikey G. said...

Don't you love how there's thirteen bazillion putt-putt places near Myrtle Beach?